Our school thrives because our parents and community are committed to supporting our teachers.
Because safety is primary at Chico Oaks, all volunteers (parents and others) are screened and trained. To volunteer in any capacity at the school (in classrooms, driving for school trips, cooking for hot lunch, etc.) you will need to be cleared through Sterling Volunteers. Click the link to get started.
- Click "First-time Registrant" on the left side.
- Choose "California" from the drop down menu, then click "Continue."
- Choose "Northern California Conference" from the drop down menu, then click "Continue."
- Continue the process with your personal information.
- When choosing the organization(s) where you plan to volunteer you can choose more than one location, including churches
- Complete the online training (may take up to one hour which can be done in different sessions)
- Proceed with the background check information
- You will be notified by e-mail when the background check has been processed
When you've completed the online process at Sterling Volunteers, please talk with our school secretary to finish up.