The annual cost to educate a child at our school varies slightly from year to year but typically is more than $12,000.
Yet, our tuition is nowhere near $12,000 per year. Why is this?
The Seventh-day Adventist denomination has for the last 150+ years been strongly committed to Christian education. This commitment is tangible.
Regional subsidy: Our regional church conference contributes a significant percentage of our operating expenses.
Local subsidy: Our local churches provide a monthly subsidy to the school operating costs as well. (This is why members receive a discount on tuition.)
Tuition aid: Members of our local church donate toward our Tuition Aid program which allows about a third of our students to attend at reduced tuition rates based on what their family can afford. The amount of tuition aid also varies from year to year but ranges from $60,000 to $100,000.
Our tuition and fees cover the following items:
Includes all textbooks and teacher materials for the classroom.
- Qualified, credentialed teachers
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Differentiated Instruction
- Music education in each classroom
- Art instruction
- Faith-based curricula
- One-to-one laptop program in grades 5-8
- Computer lab for grades 1-4
- Before school care from 7:30-8:00 am
Additional Program Costs
- Classroom field trips
- Annual week-long outdoor education in grades 5-8
- Hot lunches once or twice per week, optional
- After school care available until 6 pm, optional
- School t-shirts and sweatshirts, optional
The amount of tuition aid awarded varies from year to year, but ranges between $60,000 to $100,000.
Our intent is to make Christian education affordable to all. Call 530-342-5043 today to set an appointment with our principal and learn how Christian education is possible for your child.